Tuesday, November 18, 2008

He's Gonna Be a Big 'Un!

On Saturday, Doug and I are gonna be eight weeks-and anxiously counting-to greeting our little goober. He finally decided to pop out and say 'hey world!' Don't worry, not like Freddy Baby. Let's just say tying my running shoes is getting pre-tty tough (not to mention the running) and I'm seriously considering getting one of those long levers to help me pick up stuff I drop. Doug and I have bets on whether my cooker (aka bellybutton) is gonna pop or not. It's getting there. If I flex my abs it pops out, so I think I'll call a victory.


Here he is in all his glory.






My favorite is when the little kids at church or the store say "Mommy, she has a baby in her tummy!" I find myself proudly sticking him out as far as I can manage and patting him lightly. That'll do Dallan, that'll do.

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

HEY!! Cute blog! I added you to my blog buddy list... hope you don't mind :o)

Kalli Ko said...

so cute!!! i can't believe you're still running!

and i haven't gotten a shower invite so get on that!

Lindsay said...

Oh my goodness...you are huge (meaning your belly) You look awesome. How fun how fun.

Kristin said...

Hehe! I know. He just kind of popped out there. I love it! Now if he would just stay this size... :) I'll probably look small in these pics compared to what I'll look like at the end!