Holy Crapola....
It's been awhile since I posted eh? Let's see, Halloween, our 2008 Convention, the Election and the beginning of my third trimester have come and gone...so much great content to work with! Alas, how time flies! I will try to do better. I promise.
I can't lay to rest Halloween though until I have properly given kudos to those at XanGo that went above and beyond. (We have the BEST freakin costumes ever there.) Observe:
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Posted by Kristin at Thursday, November 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Awesome pictures! I feel kind of bad I missed out. Thanks for putting these up.
I don't know--that's kind of sick--but totally worth it!! What a great idea!
kristin that is hilar!!!
I love it!
I laughed so long and hard at Marcole/Erin/Ryan's costume that Mike had to walked from the other side of the house to see what I was looking at.
I still don't know what Emily's costume is from. Looks like an animation movie?
That is the coolest costume I've ever seen. I tried to tell Sam about it, but I don't think I did it justice.
Wow...there is absolutely no way winning a costume contest with that type of competition. Who was the barbie? I couldnt figure that out for the life of me. And I LOL'd at Erin, Ryan's and Marcoles. How sad I wasnt there this year! Who won?
Post a Comment