
Woot! Today is the five month gestation mark for Baby Robbins. We're so proud! One of these days it'll really start looking like there's something going on down there. I've been out of the tired stage for about two weeks now and am running and feel as great as ever. So far, I've been pretty lucky with my pregnancy. I can eat whatever I want (my favorite is Thai at the moment) , haven't been sick, don't get bothered by smells or foods and my emotions are even-keel. If the little one is as easy outside of the womb as it has been so far inside, this will be a breeze. (Don't worry, I'm not counting on it.)
But I'm really excited for the next couple of weeks: Next Thursday, Baby Robbin's will be exposed in all its glory. If it cooperates, we'll get to find out if it's a boy or a girl. I'll be happy to not have to call it an 'it' anymore. Of course I have my ideas of whether we'll have a mini-me or a mini-Doug running around. We'll just have to wait and see though!
And in two weeks is my halfway mark! I'm.So.Happy! Waiting isn't one of my strongest points and I wish there was a way I could coax the little one into developing faster, but it's just one of those things you can't rush apparently...pity. I have a feeling that January will be upon us though before we know it and I'll wonder where the time went and how I accomplished so little on my 'to do' list before the new arrival. Such is life.
Friday, August 15, 2008
Five Months Down!
Posted by Kristin at Friday, August 15, 2008
Labels: Baby Robbins, lucky, patience, to do list
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Yes, c'est la vie. I, too, struggle with patience. hmm.
What are you thinking the baby's going to be? Or hoping for, rather. Sounds like you're having an "easy" pregnancy, at least! :) (by the way, this is Sara (Slagle) Susov)
Kristin, I'm so excited for you. I'm glad you have a blog. I can keep up with you now. I hope to be able to come out next summer to meet your new little one. I love you. Priscilla
Yeah, almost half way done! I'm so glad you're doing so well, and very glad you skipped the morning sickness disaster.
Post a Comment