Wednesday, August 20, 2008

For Netflix!



With the recent incident at Netflix, I really had to sit back and ask myself what I would do if Netflix was no more. Movie rental stores are now unacceptable in my eyes. There's no going back. So, in order to support Netflix through this trial, I want to publicly announce my loyalty.

Now, I know it has its flaws, but how much easier can DVD rentals possibly get? You go online, you choose your movies and you wait patiently for them to appear in your mailbox. You take out a movie and put it in the machine...and when the fun is over, you simply return it (no postage necessary and no due date.) Magic. Simple. I barely even have to lift a finger. The selection is fantastic too. I don't know if there has been a movie I have wanted to watch thus far that they haven't had available. Not to mention their free online viewing system, flat rate and system to stay connected to family and friends (which if you are also a loyal member, send me your login so we can stay connected.) I could go on, but I won't. I think I've made my point.

What about you? What's your preferred method of renting movies?

3 comments:

Supercords said...

I'm right there with you. Been a loyal member since 2002. Add me as a friend if you haven't already. You should know my account name by now.

Shane

Jenny and James said...

OH I love it too, especially since it's easier to just watch a movie at home than try to find a babysitter!

Ashlee said...

I haven't tried Netflix--but I do enjoy the Redbox.