Thursday, August 21, 2008
It's a Boy!
There is no mistaking on this one! Our little boy was more than happy to show off what he's got. Made us so proud! He was just rollin' around and havin' a good ol' time as we stared on adoringly. They were even able to catch him in the middle of a yawn on one of the pictures.
Doug was actually in town for this appointment so this was his first time to hear the heartbeat as well. Very special. They said everything looks normal and that so far he's a perfect little boy! *Warm Fuzzies*
In the slideshow there's a pic of him showin' off his shtuff, a pic of him yawning and then a few different angles as well for a closer look. I had to include a couple pics of Doug from back in the day. Now you know what we're in for...such a cute little goober!
So there I am, lying there with goo on my belly watchin' my little goober wriggle around when I had an epiphany. A name. It just came to me out of nowhere and felt oh- so-perfect. Now it's just convincing Doug. Wish me luck.
Posted by Kristin at Thursday, August 21, 2008
Labels: Baby Robbins, can't live without, love, simple pleasures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




10 comments:
Congrats, that's always exciting finding out the sex. Now you can go shopping too which is really fun! I always enjoyed the ultrasounds, of course I had more than my share when I was pg with Clayton.
Congratulations. That is really exciting!
Awesome! You are going to have so much fun, I'm excited for you. Let me know when you want to borrow my little guy for some practice :)
YEAH!!! Congrats! He will be so athletic...how exciting. I miss everyone at XanGo. How is FitX doing????
YAY FOR BOYS!!!! BOYS ARE THE GREATEST EVER!!!
I want one too & the 2 for 1 special so I figure that means we're having 1 girl.
I've very excited for you!
What's the name?
His name is Dallan!
Hey Kristin! I just saw your update on facebook & noticed the link to your blog. Congrats!!! I didn't even know you were pregnant! When are you due?
P.S. I hope you don't mind if I add your link to my blog! :O)
Yay!!! I'm so excited for you! He's gunna be the cutest little kid ever, just look at his parents!! Miss you tons!
I am SO excited for you!! Boys are fun! I can't wait to meet him!
Post a Comment