Thursday, August 28, 2008

Take...

...one zuchinni from garden and put it in a gallon freezer bag.
Take one crookneck squash from garden and tuck it into bag snugly with zuchinni.
Throw in a couple of ripe, juicy, garden tomatoes
and
add a small bag of freshly cut basil and rosemary.
Seal and deliver with love.
VOILA!
August Visting Teaching is done.
I know, kind of a cop-out, but the secret ingredient that tied it all together was love.
I get an A for effort at least right?

4 comments:

Kelsey K. Hartley said...

I would love it!

Rebecca said...

you can totally visit teach me that way any time.

Anonymous said...

Hey! So I am a newish blogger addict and went from one blog to the next and bam there you were!! Anyway, I'm not sure if I actually ever told you congratulations... so congratulations on the baby!! You will be such a fun mom! Anyways just wanted to stop in and say hello!

Kelsey K. Hartley said...

I'm passing the Quirk Tag onto you. See my latest post for instructions.
http://kkhartley.blogspot.com/2008/09/quirk-tag.html