Thursday, August 14, 2008

It's A Good Start



Welp, it's finally up! I figured it was about time with the 'bebe' on the way and all so you can see the pics and hear the stories which I promise to have plenty of both.

I've pretty much always been a fighter of fads, or things I initiatlly think will be fads. Many times my efforts are in vain though. I end up jumping off the cliff with everyone else. It's just a matter of how long I can hold out. It's the stubborness in me. The way I look at it though, is waiting so long to jump makes for a much softer landing at the bottom.

So, many thanks to those who broke my fall on this one. It was a nice soft landing, and I think I'm going to like it alot down here. I know at least the company is good.

3 comments:

Janalee said...

yeah! you finally posted something...Isnt it fun to actually have something going?

Crouch6 said...

Congratulations on the new baby coming! We love keeping in touch with everyone. Now we just need to get Daniel to add us. Could you give him our email? kdcrouch6@msn.com.

Erin said...

So glad you've finally jumped off that big cliff! Soft pillows everywhere!